10 Ways to Relax
Sometimes life is stressful. These 10 ways are sure to relieve you of your day, and prepare you for the next!
1. Meditate. Sitting silently and quieting your mind has proven to have both mental and physical health benefits.
2. Have a bubble bath. Light some candles, turn on some relaxing music, and immerse yourself into a warm bath.
3. Watch a comedy. Not only will watching a movie let you forget the day, but it can make you laugh, too!
4. Get creative. Invest your time in a creative hobby. Paint, draw, bake, write or do crafts. You don’t need to have talent to be creative.
5. Use aromatherapy. Lighting a scented candle or dropping some liquid incense into an oil burner will help you distress.
6. Go for a drive. Maybe you can’t leave for vacation just yet, but you can sure create the illusion with a small drive into the country!
7. Play with a pet. Spend time playing fetch with your dog, or being with your cat. Not only will your pet enjoy the quality time, but it will also calm you down.
8. Get outside. Enjoy the outdoors with a simple walk, bike or small hike. Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature.
9. Do a good deed. Give someone a compliment, help a friend out, or buy coffee for a stranger. Making someone else relax will help you relax!
10. Spa treatment. Even if you can’t afford to go to the spa, treat yourself. Play some spa music and give yourself a manicure, pedicure and a facial.